1. Zhao YP, Zhang Y, Wang GX, Han RM, Xie XC (2016) Effects of chlorpyrifos on the gut microbiome and urine metabolome in mouse (Mus musculus). Chemosphere 153: 287-293.
2. Zhao YP, Gu XY, Li SY, Han RM, Wang GX (2015) Insights into tetracycline adsorption onto kaolinite and montmorillonite: experiments and modeling. Environmental Science and Pollution Research 2: 17031-17040.
3. Zhao YP, Tong Fei, Gu XY, Wang XR, Zhang Y (2014) Insights into tetracycline adsorption onto goethite: Experiments and modeling. Science of the Total Environment 470-471: 19-25.
4. Zhao YP, Tan YY, Guo Y, Gu XY, Wang XR, Zhang Y (2013) Interactions of tetracycline with Cd (II), Cu (II) and Pb (II) and their cosorption behavior in soils. Environmental Pollution 180: 206-213.
5. Zhao YP, Gu XY, Gao SX, Geng JJ, Wang XR (2012) Adsorption of tetracycline (TC) onto montmorillonite: Cations and humic acid effects. Geoderma 183: 12-18.
6. Zhao YP, Geng JJ, Wang XR, Gu XY, Gao SX (2011) Adsorption of tetracycline onto goethite in the presence of metal cations and humic substances. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 361(1): 247-251.
7. Zhao YP, Geng JJ, Wang XR, Gu XY, Gao SX (2011) Tetracycline adsorption on kaolinite: pH, metal cations and humic acid effects. Ecotoxicology 20(5):1141-1147.
8. Deng YF, Zhang Y, Lu YF, Zhao YP, Ren HQ (2016) Hepatotoxicity and nephrotoxicity induced by the chlorpyrifos and chlorpyrifos-methyl metabolite, 3,5,6-trichloro- 2-pyridinol, in orally exposed mice. Science of the Total Environment 544: 507-514.
9. Zhang Y, Zhao FZ, Deng YF, Zhao YP, Ren HQ (2015) Metagenomic and metabolomic analysis of the toxic effects of trichloroacetamide-induced gut microbiome and urine metabolome perturbations in mice. Journal of Proteome Research 14: 1752-1761.
10. Xie JY, Gu XY, Tong F, Zhao YP, Tan YY (2015) Surface complexation modeling of Cr(VI) adsorption at the goethite-water interface. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 455:55-62.
11. Tong F, Zhao YP, Gu XY, Gu C, Lee Charles C.C. (2015) Joint toxicity of tetracycline with copper(II) and cadmium(II) to Vibrio fischeri: effect of complexation reaction. Ecotoxicology 24: 346-355.
12. Zhang Y, Deng YF, Zhao YP, Ren HQ (2014) Using combined bio-omics methods to evaluate the complicated toxic effects of mixed chemical wastewater and its treated effluent. Journal of Hazardous Materials 272: 52-58.
13. Zhang Y, Zhang ZY, Zhao YP, Cheng SP, Ren HQ (2013) Identifying health effects of exposure to trichloroacetamide using transcriptomics and metabonomics in mice (Mus musculus). Environmental Science & Technology 47: 2918-2924.
14. Zhang Y, Huang KL, Deng YF, Zhao YP, Wu B, Xu K, Ren HQ (2013) Evaluation of the toxic effects of municipal wastewater effluent on mice using omic approaches. Environmental Science & Technology 47: 9470-9477.
15. Liu XS, Shi CF, Xu XG, Li XJ, Xu Y, Huang HY, Zhao YP, Zhou YW, Shen HC, Chen C (2017) Spatial distributions of beta-cyclocitral and beta-ionone in the sediment and overlying water of the west shore of Taihu Lake. Science of the Total Environment 579: 430-438.