(4) Han Meng, Yu-Chun Yang, Jih-Gaw Lin, Martin Denecke, and Ji-Dong Gu*. Occurrence of anammox bacteria in a traditional full-scale wastewater treatment plant and successful inoculation for new establishment. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation. 2017, 120: 224-231.
(5) Ling Luo#, Han Meng#, Ji-Dong Gu*. Microbial extracellular enzymes in biogeochemical cycling of ecosystems. Journal of Environmental Management. 2017, 197: 539-549.
(6) Han Meng, Yong-Feng Wang, Ho-Wang Chan, Ruo-Nan Wu, Ji-Dong Gu*. Co-occurrence of nitrite-dependent anaerobic ammonium and methane oxidation processes in subtropical acidic forest soils. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 2016, 100(17): 7727-7739.
(7) Ling Luo#, Han Meng#, Ruonan Wu, Ji-Dong Gu*. Impact of nitrogen pollution/deposition on extracellular enzyme activity, microbial abundance and carbon storage in coastal mangrove sediment. Chemosphere, 2017, 177: 275-283.
(8) Han Meng, Ho-Wang Chan, Yoko Katayama, and Ji-Dong Gu. More wide occurrence and dominance of ammonia-oxidizing archaea than bacteria at Angkor Sandstone Temples of Bayon, Phnom Krom and Wat Athvea in Cambodia. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation. 2017, 117: 78-88.
(9) Han Meng#, Ling Luo#, Ho-Wang Chan, Yoko Katayama, Ji-Dong Gu*. Higher diversity and abundance of ammonia-oxidizing archaea than bacteria detected at the Bayon Temple of Angkor Thom in Cambodia. International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation. 2016, 115: 234-243.
(10) Han Meng, Ke Li, Ming Nie*, Jia-Rong Wan, Zhe-Xue Quan, Chang-Ming Fang, Jia-Kuan Chen, Ji-Dong Gu, Bo Li. Responses of bacterial and fungal communities to an elevation gradient in a subtropical montane forest of China. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 2013, 97(5): 2219–2230.
(11) Zhichao Zhou, Han Meng, Yang Liu, Ji-Dong Gu*, Meng Li*. Stratified bacterial and archaeal community in mangrove and intertidal wetland mudflats revealed by high throughput 16S rRNA gene sequencing. Frontiers in Microbiology. 2017, 8: 2148.
(12) Ruonan Wu, Han Meng, Yongfeng Wang, Wensheng Lan, Ji-Dong Gu*. A more comprehensive community of ammonia-oxidizing archaea (AOA) revealed by genomic DNA and RNA analyses of amoA Gene in Subtropical Acidic Forest Soils. Microbial Ecology. 2017, 74 (4):1-13.
(13) Zi-Ye Hu, Han Meng, Jin-Huan Shi, Nai-Shun Bu, Chang-Ming Fang, Zhe-Xue Quan*. Community size and composition of ammonia oxidizers and denitrifiers in an alluvial intertidal wetland ecosystem. Frontiers in Microbiology. 2014, 5: 371.